- How long has Sysrepublic been creating solutions for retailers?
- Sysrepublic has been in the Retail Solutions business since 2002 and supports customers throughout the globe from our offices in the US and UK. Sysrepublic provides a number of industry leading, award winning retail software solutions.
- How does RTI differ from other Enterprise Integration Solutions?
- There are many toolsets in the market claiming to be the best, most flexible and powerful integration platforms available. RTI is different to all other offerings due to the following:
- Designed specifically with retailers in mind
- Sophisticated design, Powerful capabilities, Simple to deploy and use!
- Designed specifically to address the problem of distributed integration across a variety of networking / physical infrastructures
- Does not require extensive training or expensive consultants to use.
- Very low TCO, with simple licensing.
- Fully supported custom extensions which can be built simply and easily if required.
- What markets verticals does RTI cover?
- Our experience has been within Retail, however with our experience in integration, RTI can be used anywhere.
- Do I need a costly pilot project to prove that RTI works for my business?
- No. Sysrepublic offers a Proof of Concept (POC) option for retailers to see how RTI works for you prior to a purchase.
- Who uses RTI and what do they use if for?
- Global retailers such as Tesco Stores (www.tesco.com) have selected RTI to handle all Head Office to Store data communication. Tesco use RTI extensively across their worldwide retail store estate. RTI is deployed in Tesco stores in countries as diverse as UK, USA, Turkey, China, Japan, Czech Republic and many more. RTI has been configured to transfer all business critical data feeds between Head Office and Store systems, including Price Files, Sales Transactions, Promotion Information, Shipment / Receipt data. RTI was chosen as it provides one, easy to use platform to handle all communications regardless of size, format, protocol, platform or application.
- Can RTI scale to meet the challenges of an enterprise my size?
- RTI infrastructures handle millions of real time and batch data transmissions per day every day, for a wide range of retailers around the globe. All of these transmissions are mission critical and RTI has proven itself to be the best in class most robust solution for retail data movement. In the United Kingdom 46% of all grocery sales transactions are transmitted from stores to their respective corporate head offices using RTI. With over 20 retail customers worldwide RTI has proven capability and is the only solution specifically designed by retailers for retailers.
- Is RTI ready to be used out of the box?
- Yes. RTI provides immediate value from the first day of operation. It comes complete with numerous “Adapters” along with configuration templates to allow you to make the most out of them.
- Can RTI scale up or down to the size of my business?
- Yes. RTI has been delivered to some of the world’s largest retail organizations. Due to our flexible licensing models, RTI is equally effective for smaller retailers as well.
- Can I get a demonstration of RTI?
- Yes. Sysrepublic will be happy to give you a live demo of RTI. We can visit you at your offices and provide a live demo of RTI, or we can arrange an online demo at your convenience.
- How will I be trained on RTI?
- Included as part of a RTI deployment, are two days of full training for agreed user groups in your organization. We have found in the past that the best practice is to utilize a ‘train the trainer’ approach. We typically host hands on training with direct users of RTI, who will then go on to later train other users. This training takes place at your organization’s headquarters once RTI has been fully installed.
- What kinds of support can I expect from Sysrepublic?
- Sysrepublic provides extensive technical support for RTI from both our US and UK offices. During implementation, clients will have a dedicated product specialist who will monitor each step of the process and will be available to ensure prompt and professional interaction with your organization. As a global organization, Sysrepublic maintains a 24×7 help desk that can answer all technical and related product questions whenever you need them.
- What platform requirements does RTI have?
- RTI requires Microsoft Windows (standard or enterprise), the .NET Framework (2.0, 3.5 or 4.0) and Microsoft SQL Server (express, standard or enterprise) for central management and data distribution services.
- How can RTI interoperate with non-Microsoft platforms?
- RTI can integrate with non-Microsoft using our extensive adapter technologies.
- How do I get started?
- The first step is to contact a Sysrepublic representative to talk about your organization’s needs. We will need some general business and technical information. We then can outline the options for evaluating RTI, including the option for a Proof of Concept, so that you can see the power, ease of use, and effectiveness of RTI for yourself.
Call us on
+1 (310) 802 3044
+44 (0)20 7430 0715
+48 22 389 57 00
or alternativelyEmail us
- Out of the Box Integration
- Follows Industry Recognized Integration Patterns
- No coding required
- Support numerous architectural models
- Get more from your existing integration investments