Sysrepublic’s RTI significantly cuts the delivery time and complexity of integration solutions. It can do this because of its powerful but prescriptive approach to solving integration problems. RTI comes complete with all the tools you need to integrate multiple systems and provide the workflow process that mediates their interactions.
What’s in the Box?
- Agents - Powerful distributable integration engines. They provide the ability to execute and manage complex integration processes.
- Adapters - Functionally rich building blocks. They can interact with and transform many different types of data. They can be blended together to form complex integration patterns.
- Management - Single point of visibility and control. Through federated management, all RTI Agents can be configured and their health monitored.
- DDS - Managed Mass Distribution. Integrate 100s or 1000s of endpoints using one consolidated distribution hub.
- Web Services - Rapid Service Composition. Create new services from existing assets to provide data/information to systems and people on-demand through SOAP or ReSTful Web Services
What kind of Integration Patterns can I implement with RTI?
RTI’s design is highly flexible and allows you to implement solutions that follow industry recognized patterns, including:
- Managed File Transfer - Securely move bulk data between different parts of an organization and its trading partners.
- Extract Transform & Load (ETL) - High performance, bulk and real-time import and export of data to/from databases and flat-files
- Messaging (Publish/Subscribe) - Publish, Subscribe and broker messages in real-time between multiple parties and seamlessly exchange messages with existing message brokers
- Workflow & Process Mediation - Model and coordinate complex business processes and system interactions
- Complex Event Processing - Process, Analyze and take appropriate actions to Events happening within and across the Enteprise in real-time
- Conventional Batch Processing - Execute multiple dependent batch processes on pre-defined schedules and coordinate the flow between each stage
- Smart Bridges connecting On-Premise and Cloud Services - Move data in batch or real-time between on-premise systems and on-demand cloud services
How do I develop Integration solutions with RTI?
RTI is an intuitive solution which is rich in functionality, allowing complex mission critical integration solutions to be developed by relatively non-technical resources in rapid time frames. RTI does not require any conventional coding; solutions are developed using our graphical tools and are stored in readable, pure xml configuration files. Solutions can be deployed to multiple RTI Agents using the Central Management Console which also provides a federated configuration repository. RTI solution files can also be added to source control systems and do not inhibit the version control and change difference capabilities of well known source control systems such as Microsoft Team Foundation Server. RTI solution files can also be easily shared amongst Integration Developers and Architects using document sharing solutions such as Microsoft Sharepoint.
How can RTI be deployed within my Enterprise?
RTI can adapt to different architectural models driven by the requirements of the organization and the solution. Networks of RTI Agents can be created to solve complex enterprise wide problems. Architectures can include federated “Hub & Spoke”, “Bus” and localized “Cellular” networks as shown here:-
RTI is inherently scalable, robust, highly performant and forms a ubiquitous integration fabric that can span the Enterprise and beyond. RTI natively supports concepts such as clustering and load balancing and is particularly well suited for virtualized server environments.
RTI does not complicate your deployment choices by being separated into several variants such as Standard or Enteprise. Everything you need is packaged into one consistent redistributable set that can be installed, in minutes on any Microsoft Windows system ranging from embedded terminals through to high end multi-processor servers.
How can RTI collaborate with my existing integration investments?
Globally a huge number of Enteprises have already made significant investments in Integration software or practices. At Sysrepublic we recognize that for many, the ‘one tool fits all’ approach is unrealistic and unnecessary. However RTI can still provide a great number of benefits to these organizations and help to get the most out of existing investments in Web Services, Messaging, Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) and Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) technologies.
- Rapid Service Composition - Use existing Web Services to quickly compose new abstractions
- Generate new EAI Adapters - Create new connectivity channels to existing applications and plug them into existing EAI middleware
- ESB On-Ramp and Off-Ramp - Seamlessly connect centralized and distributed systems to a federated ESB