Sysrepublic are looking for a Delivery Consultant to join our expanding team at a successful, dynamic software company, specialising in advanced data analytics for the retail industry. This position offers a superb opportunity to work on a number of different client projects with some of the world’s most renowned organizations. We are not going to drop names here…because we’ve already done so on our website: http://www.sysrepublic.com/clients/
Successful candidates will be working with and learning from like-minded professionals in a rapidly growing, dynamic and leading-edge company, where excellent career prospects are provided. Sysrepublic employees are out-going and true problem solvers, able to function across multiple aspects of project lifecycles: requirement definition, analysis, solution architecture, documentation, development, rigorous testing, implementation and support.
Databases drive the performance of the technology solutions that underpin our business. To work in this
fast paced, dynamic and demanding environment candidate must be exceptional with strong database
programming skills, ETL patterns and basic C# development. Our selective hiring process considers only
highly talented individuals with a strong history of real-world experience.
- Understanding and analysing requirements to deliver solutions against existing standards and
- Building features to specification/design
- Estimate database capacities / develop methods for monitoring database capacity and usage
- Problem solving, carrying out and supporting the deployment and implementation of our software or solutions onto client sites
- Delivering technical documents and specifications
- Develop ETL processes using in-house integration product build in C# or SSIS
- Develop SSRS reports.
- Data analyze and validation with business clients.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in computer science, computer engineering,
information technology or a related field / Or equivalent experience
- Strong background with SQL, .NET experience including configuration, CLR functionality and
implementation, advanced SQL troubleshooting, solid use of TSQL for both administration and
- Extensive experience with large databases in mission critical environments
- An exceptional understanding of Database Architecture principles
- 2+ years of hands on experience with SQL Server 2005, 2008, SQL 2008 R2.
- Previous experience in SSRS and SSIS.
- Working knowledge of C# and .NET framework
What We Offer
- Office location in Central Warsaw
- Competitive salary and performance linked annual bonus
- Exposure to the latest technologies, analytical and data innovations
- Colleagues who are industry experts that will take a genuine interest in mentoring you and your career
- Excellent career progression opportunities, an exceptional candidate has the opportunity for advancement globally within Sysrepublic
- Fun and friendly work environment where the team is rewarded for success
- Possible opportunities for international travel
We are an award-winning software, services and consultancy provider focused predominantly on the Retail and Hospitality industries. We are the undisputed thought leader in our target space and we just can’t stop getting better at what we do. As we grow our global brand, we are looking to expand our team with truly exceptional people.
INTERESTED? SEND YOUR RESUME TO CAREERS@SYSREPUBLIC.COM