Sysrepublic are looking for Application Support Analysts and Support Engineers to join our expanding team at a successful, dynamic software company, specialising in advanced data analytics for the retail industry. These roles would suit either recent graduates interested in data analytics or programming, or more experienced engineers looking to further develop their skills and careers.
- Support, optimisation and customisation of our award winning integration and data analysis software using core Microsoft technologies
- Managing cases, requests and enhancements using online tools and processes
- Ensuring that client systems are fully operational and any loss of service is restored in a timely and efficient manner
- Providing a high level of service to our customers and adhering to our strict SLAs for response and restoration times
- Problem determination, workaround resolution, root cause analysis, major incident management
- Deployment of service releases, patches, requests and customisations
- Create productive relationships with and between key stakeholders
- Ensure that solution and application support documentation is maintained to the highest quality and accuracy
- To assist with the support of internal applications and infrastructure
- Creation and distribution of knowledge and information with other team members and the company
- Providing assistance and cover for other team members where required
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Practical experience of Windows Server, SQL Server, IIS and networking
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Excellent customer service skills
- Understanding of software development cycle
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Flexibility – responsibilities may require occasional evening and weekend work
- Previous experience dealing with support cases or requests via e-mail, telephone and in person
- Familiarity with the Retail sector is advantageous
- Requirement gathering and specification planning
- Ability to understand the logic flow of programming through reading C#, T-SQL or XSLT content.
- SQL Server administration or development
- Familiarity with source control and development IDEs
- Understanding of change and release management
We are an award winning software, services and consultancy provider focused predominantly on the Retail and Hospitality industries. We are the undisputed thought leader in our target space and we just can’t stop getting better at what we do. As we grow our global brand, we are looking to expand our team with truly exceptional people.
Our LA base is a shiny new office space in Torrance, we have a mini putting green in the office, endless fantasy sports leagues, team building activities and our dress code is…well, we’re still trying to figure out how to defined it, since some of our board executives are known to walk into the office in a t-shirt, shorts and flip-flops on regular basis. We think this is probably a side-effect of having an office less than 2 miles away from the beach. In short – we’re reasonably casual. Luckily, Del Amo Fashion Center is right next door, so we know how to look the part when we work with our clients. Also within walking distance- all the restaurants and coffee shops you can think of.
INTERESTED? SEND YOUR RESUME TO CAREERS@SYSREPUBLIC.COM